Whiteboard Color Pro For Android - For basic drawing needs Android users might remember utilizing MS Paint, MacPaint, or Tux Paint and even the old school blackboard with chalk and eraser, which was replaced by the more recent whiteboard with sharpie markers. This APP will give your Android mobile device the power to draw anything you can imagine or are trying to convey to another person anywhere in the world! Draw art or simple text! Use for business, fun, artistic expression, and more! Easy simple to use GUI allows even kids to use the whiteboard providing endless hours of drawing play fun!
- Brush Diameter Selection!
- Brush Color Selection!
- Background Matte Color Selection! (Touch a color for two seconds to change background matte color.)
- Brush Hardness Selection!
- Multi-Touch Painting!
- Fullscreen Mode!
- Load Any Image To Draw On Using Imported Images As Templates Or Base Layer!
- Undo Up To 10 Brush Strokes!
- Easily Erase Complete Whiteboard!
- Zoom and Pan Allow Easy Detailing To Create Awesome Colorful Realistic Artwork!
- Simple To Use Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Save Whiteboard Creations! (.PNG)
- Share Whiteboard Creations! Plays Well With Other Android Apps!
You must have Android 2.0 API level 5 (Eclair) or higher version level to run this APP. This app requires pressure/size touch support, if your device does not have this feature the APP will not work.
The App will start in Fullscreen mode, touch square with 4 outward pointing arrows to access menu.
It will take two minutes of continuous drawing for the APP to adjust to your devices touch sensors.
The Nexus 7 on rare occasions reports high pressure values briefly, causing very broad drips along the drawn stroke. A simple solution to this problem is to use the Undo button and draw the stroke again.
Portions of this APP description were written with Wikipedia.org as a source.
This app is Open Source under the GNU License Version 3.0, the license and the source code are available here.